NABH (National accreditation board for hospital) has been promoted by the Quality council of India to promote International quality in health services.
The primary aim of board is to develop standard for Health care organization (HCO) and accredit the HCO’s based on their conformity to the standard.
The NABH has developed NABH Standard 2nd edition was published in the year 2007.
QMS Consultants having vast experience in development of various Management systems is providing consultancy to HCO’s for getting the NABH accreditation.Our core team for NABH consultancy consists of Management experts, Pharmacist, Hospital management experts and doctors. They are having experience in development of manual (Documentation), training, and implementation.
We help HCO’s to achieve Accreditation by:-
- Development of complete Manual (Documents).
- Development of SOP’s.
- Training of staff for their Responsibilities.
- Implementation of written documents.
- Training for self-assessment.
- Help in self-assessment.
- Closing of corrective request raised by assessment team.